- Holds up to 4 LGX® adapter plates, blank adapter plates included
- NEMA 4X, UL Listed Enclosure, ready for outdoor installation
- Ready to patch or splice with included accessories
- Wall or Pole Mounted (with Optional pole mount kit)
- Easy to modify compared to metallic enclosures
- 2 Pad lockable latches for additional security
- Includes 2 strain relief clamps for securing entry cable
- Includes liquid tight cord grips & plugs
- Adapter plates may be removed with fibers attached
- Includes Velcro tie downs for fiber management
- Holds ST, SC, FC, LC, MTRJ, UPC, APC adapters
- Order preconfigured with fiber pigtails installed
- Made in USA
The RLH Hardened Infrastructure Patch Panel for Outside Plant (HIPPO) is an ideal solution for splicing and patching fiber optic cable where a weatherproof rating is desired. With substation, power plant, and extreme outdoor environments in mind, the HIPPO was designed to fit the needs of these demanding environments while at the same time being easy to install and modify.
This outdoor fiber solution is enclosed in a NEMA 4X, UL Listed, non-corrosive, non-conductive, light weight, and easy to modify polycarbonate enclosure. It’s especially well suited for extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. It can be mounted with a nonmetal flange or an optional pole mount kit and is secured by two pad lockable snap latches.
It comes standard with 4 fiber adapter plate slots, fiber management cable guides, fiber splice trays, splice sleeves, distribution chart, cable mounting tie downs, and Velcro® straps for securing splice trays and fiber cable. The included accessory kit contains liquid tight break through plugs and cord grips, together with fiber strength member clamps allowing for the safe entrance and exit of fiber optic cable.
Fiber adapter plates may be ordered separately or preinstalled and are available with ST, SC, FC, LC, MTRJ, UPC and APC style adapters. When ordered using our configuration matrix, the adapter plates and pigtails are preinstalled for convenience.
Holds 4 adapter plates
Quantity 2, 12 Position
Wall or pole mount (with optional pole mount kit)
Indoor or outdoor use: NEMA types 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
Injection molded polycarbonate thermoplastic
Qty. 30 - Splice sleeves
Qty. 1 - 36” x 1/2” Velcro® for securing fiber
Qty. 6 - Cable Ties
Qty. 4 - Liquid Tight Cord grip, cable diameter .250" - .490"
Qty. 2 - Liquid Tight Break-Thru plugs, cable diameter .200" - .715"
Qty. 2 - Distribution Chart Label
W 12.8 in. x H 15.4 in. x D 7.25 in. (325mm x 391mm x 184mm)
*Click a diagram for a larger, isolated view
|1||HIPPO 4 Outdoor Fiber Patch Panel||HIPPO4-1||Get a Quote|
|2||Pole Mount Bracket for HIPPO4-1||PMK-141206-P||Get a Quote|
- Fiber Adapter Plates and Splice on Pigtail Packs are ordered separately and may be preinstalled prior to shipping