The new RLH Gigabit Ultra PoE++ Ethernet Fiber Media Converter provides up to 90 Watts of power to devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, sensors, and VoIP phones.
The integrated PoE++ Power over Ethernet feature is compatible with IEEE 802.3af/at/bt 15W/30W/90W providing flexible and convenient network deployments. This industrial-grade system is environmentally hardened and designed to transport Ethernet over a fiber network up to 74 miles (120km).
- Industrial temperature range -40°F to +167°F (-40°C to +75°C)
- Dual Rate SFP Port – 100Mbps or 1Gbps
- Ultra PoE++ up to 90 Watts IEEE 802.3af/at/bt (Supports Mode A, Mode B, 4-Pair Mode) PoE Type 4
- Link Fault Pass Through
- PoE remote reset
- Redundant 48VDC power inputs
- DIN rail or wall mountable (mounting feet provided)