Extend 2 T1 Circuits (MPLS, PRI, or DATA) Over Fiber, Line Powered
- Applications for critical, high voltage, remote or unmanned locations that must remain operating 24/7/365
- Simplex 60mA line powered on the drop side from the T-1 span or HDSL NIU/RT unit, eliminating costly external power arrangements
- Dual power capable, line or 24-56VDC
- Environmentally hardened to operate in -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C) environments
- Accommodates up to two incoming T-1 4 wire copper lines over one fiber pair
- Ideal for T-1 applications where available fiber strands, enclosures or mounting space are limited
- The same module may be used at either end of the fiber system, simplifying spares and ordering
- Compatible with the 2 Channel T1 Fiber Link Card, allowing for mix-and-match installation options at each end
- Will operate from any HDSL-1, HDSL-2 or HDSL-4 NIU/RT signal
- Loop back features with independent channel testing
- Provides simultaneous multiplexing and de-multiplexing of two asynchronous T-1 channels
- Frame integrity LED and remote T1 channel fault LEDs
- Available in Single or Multimode
- Available with ST or SC Connectors
- Convenient DIN Rail or Wall Mount
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Frequency modulated light via two optical fibers
Multimode: (62.5/125µm) 1.2 miles (2 km)
Singlemode: (9/125µm) 12.4mi /20km, 37mi / 60km
Dual Fiber Connector Fiber Type/Distance:
Multimode (62.5/125µm): 1.5 miles/2.4km
Singlemode (9/125µm): 9 miles/15km; Long Haul 37 miles/60km
Fiber Connector Type:
ST or SC
strong” x W1.9” x D3.9” (127mm x 48mm x 100mm) – Not including connectors
-40˚F to +158˚F (-40˚C to +70˚C)
$960.00 – $1,330.00
Lead Time: 1 to 2 Weeks*
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
2 Channel T1 Fiber Mux
|Product configuration||Mode||Connector||Distance||Fibers||Part number||Price||hf:att:pa_mode||hf:att:pa_connector||hf:att:pa_distance|
|Multimode, SC, 2.4km/1.5 miles, Dual Fiber||Multimode||SC||2.4km/1.5 miles||Dual Fiber||2TD-01-1||$960.00||multimode||sc||2-4km-1-5-miles|
|Multimode, ST, 2.4km/1.5 miles, Dual Fiber||Multimode||ST||2.4km/1.5 miles||Dual Fiber||2TD-02-1||$960.00||multimode||st||2-4km-1-5-miles|
|Singlemode, SC, 15km/9 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||SC||15km/9 miles||Dual Fiber||2TD-10-1||$1,180.00||singlemode||sc||15km-9-miles|
|Singlemode, SC, 60km/37 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||SC||60km/37 miles||Dual Fiber||2TD-11-1||$1,330.00||singlemode||sc||60km-37-miles|
|Singlemode, ST, 15km/9 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||ST||15km/9 miles||Dual Fiber||2TD-20-1||$1,110.00||singlemode||st||15km-9-miles|
|Singlemode, ST, 60km/37 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||ST||60km/37 miles||Dual Fiber||2TD-21-1||$1,260.00||singlemode||st||60km-37-miles|
- A complete system requires a module at each end
- Modules are compatible with the 2 Channel T1 fiber link cards
You May Also Be Interested In
You may also like…
DIN Rail Housing
The DIN Rail industrial housing is a steel, powder coated, enclosure with a hinged door for equipment access.
Solo-24 Power Adapter
Solo-24 Power Adapter is a compact, plug-and-play, power supply that connects to a single RLH Fiber Link module.
Industrial AC/DC + DC/DC Switching Power Supplies
A compact industrial DIN-rail power supply with a universal input of 85-264VAC or 90-375VDC.
4 Wire Data with E&M
This system provides simultaneous transmission of 4-wire data and single or bidirectional E&M over two fibers.
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.