Extend 2 MPLS, PRI, or DATA T1 Circuits Over Fiber – Line Powered
The 2 Channel T1 Mux Fiber Link system transports up to two T1 lines over two strands of fiber. It has B8ZS and AMI compatibility, with LED status indicators for system monitoring.
It provides cost effective, high density regenerated T1 over fiber in a compact RLH Fiber Link card form factor, compatible with any of our Fiber Link Card Housings. This hardened, rugged system is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Applications for critical, high voltage, remote or unmanned locations that must remain operating 24/7/365
- Simplex 60mA line powered on the drop side from the T1 span or HDSL NIU/RT unit, eliminating costly external power arrangements
- Dual power capable, line or 24-56VDC
- Hardened to operate in -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C) environments
- Accommodates up to two incoming T1 4 wire copper lines over one fiber pair
- Ideal for T1 applications where available fiber strands, enclosures or mounting space are limited
- The same module may be used at either end of the fiber system, simplifying spares and ordering
- Compatible with the 2 Channel T1 DIN System, allowing for different installation options at each end
- Will operate from any HDSL-1, HDSL-2 or HDSL-4 NIU/RT signal. RJ48C T1 connections
- Loop back features with independent channel testing
- Provides simultaneous multiplexing and de-multiplexing of two asynchronous T1 channels
- Frame integrity LED and remote T1 channel fault LEDs
- Available in Single or Multimode
- Available with ST or SC Connectors
- May be used with any RLH fiber link card housing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Frequency modulated light via two optical fibers
Multimode (62.5/125µm): 1.5 miles/2.4km
Singlemode (9/125µm): 9 miles/15km; Long Haul 37 miles/60km
Fiber Connector Type:
ST or SC
7in. x 4in. x 1in. (177.8mm x 101.6mm x 25.4mm)
(Standard RLH Fiber Link Card Form Factor)
-40˚F to +158˚F (-40˚C to +70˚C)
$960.00 – $1,330.00
Lead Time: 1 to 2 Weeks*
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
2 Channel T1 Mux
|Product configuration||Mode||Connector||Distance||Fibers||Part number||Price|
|Multimode, ST, 2.4km/1.5 miles, Dual Fiber||Multimode||ST||2.4km/1.5 miles||Dual Fiber||2T4-02-1||$960.00|
|Singlemode, ST, 15km/9 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||ST||15km/9 miles||Dual Fiber||2T4-20-1||$1,110.00|
|Singlemode, ST, 60km/37 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||ST||60km/37 miles||Dual Fiber||2T4-21-1||$1,260.00|
|Singlemode, SC, 15km/9 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||SC||15km/9 miles||Dual Fiber||2T4-10-1||$1,180.00|
|Singlemode, SC, 60km/37 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||SC||60km/37 miles||Dual Fiber||2T4-11-1||$1,330.00|
- A complete system requires 2 cards
- Plug and play compatible with RLH 2 Channel T1 Mux DIN Fiber Link systems
You May Also Be Interested In
You may also like…
1RU Slimline Rack Mount Housing
The 1RU Slimline Rack Mount Housing is rack mountable and holds up to (2) Fiber Optic Link Cards.
Fiber Link Card Housings – NEBS Level 3
5, 8, or 12 Card Housings can be rack or wall mounted are available with optional integrated power supply.
4 Channel T1 Mux
The 4 Channel T1 Fiber Link Card converts electrical/copper T1 signals and transports them over fiber.
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.