RLH Industries, Inc. is pleased to announce two new Fiber Patch Panels designed for fiber optic patching and splicing applications where wall space is at a premium.
Both Patch Panels are designed to fit into small spaces, with the modest footprint and wrap-around door design. The door is secured by two rugged snap latches and a padlock hasp provides additional security when desired. Each Patch Panel comes standard with fiber management spools, distribution chart, cable mounting tiedowns, and Velcro® straps for securing splice trays and fiber cable. Self-sealing, removable 1-1/4” grommets on the top and bottom of the enclosure, together with fiber-strength-member clamps, allow for safe entrance and exit of fiber optic cable. Patch panels can be order factory assembled with adapter plates, splice trays, and pigtails preloaded for turn-key deployment.
- Small Footprint, fully encloses distribution fiber
- Holds ST, SC, FC, LC, MTRJ LGX® adapter plates
- Self-sealing removable grommets (up to 1-1/4”) on the top and bottom
- Adapter plates may be removed with fibers attached
- Durable powder-coated steel construction, made in USA
- Factory pre-assembly available with 3 to 5 days lead time