Extend MPLS, PRI, or DATA T1 Circuits Over Fiber – Line Powered
The Single Channel T1 Fiber Link Card converts electrical/copper T1(DS1) signals and transport them over optical fiber. The T1 card has the unique ability to operate from T1 span power (60mA) or local 24 or 48VDC power. It has LED status and alarm output indicators for system monitoring. The T1 Fiber Link Card is temperature hardened to work in extreme conditions.
All of the products in the RLH T1 Fiber Link family are designed for the utmost quality and reliability. Typical applications include: high voltage GPR isolation, utility communications, wireless backhaul, and military communications.
This fiber link card is designed to be installed into any of the RLH Fiber Link Card Housings, and occupies a single card slot.
- Singlemode (up to 60km/37mi.) or Multimode (2km/1.2mi.) fiber systems with either ST or SC fiber connector types
- Dual power capable, line or 24-56VDC
- Simplex 60mA line powered on the drop side from the T1 span or HDSL NIU/RT unit, eliminating external power arrangements
- Environmentally hardened to operate in -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C) environments
- The same card may be used at either end of the fiber system, simplifying spares and ordering
- Loopback testing features
- B8ZS or AMI compatible
- NC/NO Alarm contact based on system health for remote monitoring
- Can be used within or beyond customer premise environments
- Applications for critical, high voltage, remote or unmanned locations that must remain operating 24/7/365
- May be used with any RLH Fiber Link Card Housing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Frequency modulated light via two optical fibers
Multimode (62.5/125µm): 1.2 miles/2km
Singlemode (9/125µm): 9 miles/15km; Long Haul 37 miles/60km
Fiber Connector Type:
ST or SC
7in. x 4in. x 1in. (177.8mm x 101.6mm x 25.4mm)
(Standard RLH Fiber Link Card Form Factor)
-40˚F to +158˚F (-40˚C to +70˚C)
$650.00 – $1,020.00
Lead Time: 1 to 2 Weeks*
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
Single Channel T1
|Product configuration||Mode||Connector||Distance||Fibers||Part number||Price|
|Multimode, ST, 2.4km/1.5 miles, Dual Fiber||Multimode||ST||2km/1.2 miles||Dual Fiber||1T4-02-1||$650.00|
|Singlemode, ST, 15km/9 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||ST||15km/9 miles||Dual Fiber||1T4-20-1||$800.00|
|Singlemode, ST, 60km/37 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||ST||60km/37 miles||Dual Fiber||1T4-21-1||$950.00|
|Singlemode, SC, 15km/9 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||SC||15km/9 miles||Dual Fiber||1T4-10-1||$870.00|
|Singlemode, SC, 60km/37 miles, Dual Fiber||Singlemode||SC||60km/37 miles||Dual Fiber||1T4-11-1||$1,020.00|
- A complete system requires 2 cards
- Plug and play compatible with RLH 2 Channel T1 Mux DIN Fiber Link systems
You May Also Be Interested In
You may also like…
1RU Slimline Rack Mount Housing
The 1RU Slimline Rack Mount Housing is rack mountable and holds up to (2) Fiber Optic Link Cards.
Fiber Link Card Housings – NEBS Level 3
5, 8, or 12 Card Housings can be rack or wall mounted are available with optional integrated power supply.
2 Channel T1 Mux
The 2 Channel T1 Fiber Link Card converts electrical/copper T1 signals and transports them over fiber.
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.