Transport POTS, 4W DATA, RS-232, T1, & Gigabit Ethernet Over Fiber
The iMux is a powerful fiber optic modular multiplexer capable of transmitting over fiber up to 16 channels of T1, RS232, 4 Wire Data, and POTS. Additional to the 16 channels every system includes a built-in 4 Port Gigabit Managed Ethernet switch.
Each of these services are supplied by our communication modules, each module will transport up to 4 channels of the specified service and may be installed in any combination. Spares or add-on modules may be ordered separately and are field installable.
Gigabit SFPs are used for the back-haul fiber transport of the communication services. Each iMux will take up to 2 SFPs for redundancy. The SFPs are hot swappable and automatically fail over in case of a failure in the primary fiber path.
The iMux may be managed through SNMP, web Interface, craft port or menu keys on the front panel. It also has an external alarm port for alarm monitoring, as well as 4 programmable alarm contacts. The system provides local/remote loopback functions that are ideal for network testing and maintenance.
The iMux takes up 1RU and comes complete with EIA19” and 23” rack ears, or it may be used on a desktop or shelf.
- Multiplexes up to 16 voice and data channels plus Gigabit Ethernet over a single fiber
- Up to 4 modules (each with 4 channels) may be used in any combination to mix and match services
- Convenient front LED status indicators
- T1, RS232, POTS, & 4 Wire Data service modules
- 4 built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Aggregated Ethernet throughput up to 800 Mbps
- Supports VLAN, QoS, and Port Rate control
- SFPs are hot swappable & provide 1+1 redundancy
- Ethernet Ports can be configured to be Isolated Channels or Shared
- Supports SNMP , HTTP / FTP / TFTP remote software upgradeable
- HTTP and SNMP Monitoring and Configuration
- The POTS modules support phone extensions as well as ring down
- Redundant DC and dual AC and DC powering options
Powder coated Metallic housing
(4) 10/100/1000 Mbps
Service Port Modules:
Analog Phone (POTS), T1, 4W AUDIO DATA 600 OHMS, & RS-232
*Supports up to four modules in any combination
Intuitive Web Interface for Configuration & Management
Rack Mount 1RU
-32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
Redundant power inputs DC + DC or AC + DC
Lead Time: On Backorder Until 3Q 2021*
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
iMux Modular Multiplexer System
You May Also Be Interested In
You may also like…
1.25Gbit SFP Transceiver
Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Optical Transceivers certified for use in RLH SFP products.
Industrial AC/DC + DC/DC Switching 240 Watt Power Supply
A compact 240 Watt industrial DIN-rail power supply with a universal input of 100-240VAC/120-370VDC.AC/DC Power Supplies
Industrial AC/DC + DC/DC Switching 240 Watt Power Supply$160.00 See Details
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.