Extend T3, E3, DS3 Circuits Over Fiber
The RLH DS3 T3/E3 Fiber Link Card converts standard T3 (44.736Mbps) or E3 (34.368Mbps) coax for transmission over fiber optic cable, and can be used by telco service providers and enterprise level users to connect to communication devices such as Utility, Wireless, PBX, Multiplexers, Routers and video servers via fiber optic cable.
The T3/E3 Fiber Link Card operates in pairs, extending distances over fiber and improving noise immunity and quality of service while improving intrusion protection, and providing high voltage communications protection and network security.
This fiber link card is designed to be installed into any of the RLH Fiber Link Card Housings, and occupies a single card slot.
- Critical DS3 environments such as Wireless, Utility and Military applications
- Full duplex, constant transmission
- T3 (DS3) or E3 coax fiber converter
- Framing independent – supports framed or unframed and channelized or fractional unchannelized data
- Supports B3ZS for T3 (DS3) and HDB3 for E3 codes
- Features user-selectable Local and Remote Loop-Back modes and Force 1’s (AIS) to Coax and Fiber
- Individual coax and fiber port enable/disable
- LED displays for immediate visual status of each port
- Meets ANSI, ETSI and ITU specifications
- Compatible with a wide variety of Card Housings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Frequency modulated light via two optical fibers
Singlemode/Long Haul: 1310nm
Multimode (62.5/125µm): 3 miles/5km
Singlemode (9/125µm): 18 miles/30km
Long Haul (9/125µm): 37 miles/60km
RG-59 75Ohm short-haul: 225ft/68.5m
RG-59 75Ohm long-haul (T3): 1245ft/380m
RG-59 75Ohm long-haul (E3): 1445ft/440m
Fiber Connector Type:
ST and SC
ANSI: T1.102, T1.107, T1.403, T1.404, T1-404a (T3), T1-408
ITU: G.703 (E3), G.704, G.706, G.751, G.921, G.926, O.151
ETSI: EN 300 689, 300 686, 300 687
7in. x 4in. x 1in. (177.8mm x 101.6mm x 25.4mm)
(Standard RLH Fiber Link Card Form Factor)
-40˚F to +140˚F (-40˚C to +60˚C)
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
Please contact us to get a quote for your project.
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.