1RU and 2RU Fiber Patch Panels, Either 2 or 4 Adapter Plate Capacity
RLH Economy Fiber Patch Panels are either 1RU or 2RU and are designed for fiber optic patching and splicing applications in a 19″ or 23″ equipment racks.
These sturdy powder coated steel rack mount enclosures accept either 2 (1RU model) or 4 (2RU model) fiber adapter plates. RLH Fiber adapter plates and any LGX Foot print adapter plates are supported for your convenience. Depending on your selection there may be up to 24 fibers supported per adapter plate, totaling 48 Fibers maximum for the 1RU model and 96 Fibers Maximum for the 2RU model.
A convenient swivel out base allows for easy access to fiber optic cables during installation and maintenance. The housing can accept either 12 or 24 position fiber splice trays.
Splice trays and Adapter Plates (black) are ordered separately, and the adapters plates come preinstalled when ordered together with the patch panel. Fiber pigtail packs can be ordered pre-terminated into the enclosure for a complete turn-key solution.
- Powder coated steel with finger operated panel screw and hinged swing out panel design, perfect for storing splice trays
- Compatible with RLH Fiber Adapter Plates and LGX Foot Print Adapter Plates
- Either 2 or 4 fiber plate capacity, for up to 96 fibers depending on adapter selection
- 19″/23″ rack mounting hardware included
- Adapter plates are pre-installed when ordered with patch panel
- Can be ordered with Splice on Pigtail Packs & Splice Trays for splicing
- Made in USA
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
Economy Fiber Patch Panels (legacy)
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.