Indoor Wall Mount Fiber Patch Panels Support up to 144 Fibers
RLH wall mount fiber patch panels provide a secure and convenient way to connect multiple fiber optic cables. These fiber patch panels are available in 2 sizes which offer a capacity range from 12-144 fibers.The fiber patch panel hold 2 or 12 adapter plates. Each enclosure includes fiber management spools, self sealing grommets on the top and bottom, fiber identification label, and built-in strain relief lugs for securing fiber cable.
- Hardened to operate in -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Compact DIN (T35) rail mount enclosure
- Can be powered by 24-48VDC (12VDC and 125VDC power options also available)
- Available in 2 or 12 adapter plate capacities
- Redundant power inputs with polarity reversal protection, 1.5kV isolation
- SFP transceiver interface
- Each output relay is rated for 60 Watts. (Available with NO or NC relays)
- Inputs can sense a Dry Contact closure
- Wet Inputs can accept a DC voltage On/Off Signal between 5-12 Volts or 24-48 Volts
- Each Input is optically isolated, 3.5kV
- Both sides include alarm contacts for status monitoringConvenient LED status indicators
For product questions, volume pricing and/or delivery outside of the US and Canada, please contact sales.
Please contact us to get a quote for your project.
*Lead times are estimates and may vary. You will be contacted within 1 business day to go over the details of your order. If you require a specific date, let us know!
*Days = Business Days
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.