- 130VDC input with 48VDC & 12VDC output terminals
- Wide 72~144VDC input tolerance range
- Short circuit, overload, over voltage and over temperature protection
- Low ripple and noise
- ±10% output trim adjustment range on 48VDC output
- Cooling by free air convection
- 300KHz switching frequency
- Designed for 35mm DIN rail mounting
- Individual LED power indicators for each output
- Convenient screw down terminals accept up to 8AWG wiring
- 100% full load tested
- Made in USA
The RLH DC/DC 48~12VDC Dual Output DIN rail mount power supply is a compact power supply designed to convert 130VDC power (72~144VDC) to regulated 48VDC and 12VDC output to power a wide range of industrial equipment.
Each internal regulated power supply section is separate and independent of the other power section, allowing for maximum efficiency and operation.
The power supply may be DIN rail or wall-mounted, and includes a power indicator for each output section so that performance and operation may be quickly assessed. It has low output ripple along with short circuit, overvoltage and overload protection, fanless convection cooled design, and extended operating temperature range with high efficiency.
This rugged power supply features a tough aluminum alloy frame with powder coated galvanized steel housing for superior corrosion resistance.
Aluminum alloy and powder coated steel
H 5.0 in. x W 4.7 in. x D 3.7 in. (127mm x 119mm x 94mm)
Not including DIN bracket
Standard 35mm DIN rail (TS-35)
-25˚C to +70˚C (-13°F to +158°F)
130VDC (72~144VDC range)
48VDC@2.1A and 12VDC@4.1A
|wdt_ID||Description||Part Number||Price||Quote||English Language Description|
|1||RLH Dual Output DC/DC Converter, DIN Mount, 130 VDC to 48 VDC & 12 VDC||RLH-D-DCDC-4812H-1||$475.00||Get a Quote||RLH Dual Output DC/DC Converter, DIN Mount, 130 VDC to 48 VDC & 12 VDC|